- written over a 7 year period.
- Continually tested in the classroom for effectiveness using student questionnaires.
- Sold online to hundreds of schools and Institutions (including West Point College & US Bureau of Prisons) since 1997. Full Country List.
- Over 14,000 copies of our children’s books published in South Korea.
Learning English With Laughter is a conversational approach to English. Our Activities stress communication in a variety of everyday situations.
Our approach to instruction is to provide activities, games and learning situations where students become so involved and engaged in the activities, they forget that they are using the language and learning English.
Benefits to your students:
- Students become so involved in playing bingo they forget they are learning English
- Students absorb new vocabulary and concepts directly, and remember what they have learned.
- Students leave class with positive feelings, and look forward to coming back!
Benefits for the teacher:
- All Handouts included
- Saves Time
- Use over and over
- Complete package
- Instructions for Teacher
- Ready to use in the classroom
- Thoroughly tested in the classroom
- Adobe PDF format
You Receive the Benefit our Experience
- All ESL Activities and curriculum were developed and used over a period of 7 years.
- All Activities were frequently evaluated by students using questionnaires and corrections and adjustments made as required.