Intermediate to Advanced Thematic ESL Textbook for Adults
From the Ancient Greeks to Leonardo Da Vinci’s flying machines, to Orville and Wilbur Wright, to WWII flying Ace, the Red Baron, to modern day space travel!
Complete ESL Teaching Resource includes, Teachers Guide, Student Workbook and Student Reader.
- 20 Lessons – 40 hours of classroom time!
- Print as many Copies as Required!
- Teacher’s guide
- Student Reader
- Student Workbook
- Complete instructions — ready for the classroom
- No preparation
- Oral questions
- Small group asking and answering questions then checking the answers provided
- Crossword Puzzles
- Word Bingo
- Debates and debating
Classroom Hours – 20 lessons. Each lesson provides between one and two hours of classroom time.
English Grammar Covered:
- Conditional Sentences (present and future tense)
- Because – showing relationships
- Passive Voice
- Using ‘too’
- Future Tense using time clauses
- Would, Could and Should