Looking for an English Lesson Online?
You have arrived!
Introduction to the Online English Course
Learn and practice English at home with videos, exercises and role play – There is NO Teacher! You learn at your own pace!
Benefits of learning English online as an adult
- Convenient Online English courses allow you to learn from the comfort of your own home or any location with internet access. No commuting and study English at your own pace.
- Low Cost Online English courses are more affordable than traditional in-person classes. PLUS, you also save money on transportation and materials.
- No Teachers! Self-paced learning As an adult learner, you learn at your own pace, reviewing and revisiting lessons as much as you need.
- Low effective Online English courses is more affordable than in-person classes. You may also save money on transportation and materials.
- No Teacher – Self-paced learning As an adult learner, you can progress at your own pace, reviewing and revisiting lessons as needed, which can be especially beneficial for those with busy schedules or varying levels of commitment.
- Interactive lessons
- Multimedia – Video and Audio with every lesson
- Track your progress
- Repeat repeat repeat until you get it!
Interactive Learning Tools
- Virtual classrooms – learn on your own
- Discussion forums
- ESL Language games and quizzes
- Video lessons – pause or replay any time!
Enroll Today for FREE Lessons
- Registration – sign up here
- Try the first 5 lessons free!
Sample ESL Lessons
Worksheets – Verb ‘to do’
Video & Audio
How to use the negative with ‘to do’
- Role play
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- You’ll learn essential language skills, including vocabulary, grammar, listening, reading, and writing.
- There are 20 Lessons and each lesson will take about 1 hour. The time may vary and you can work at your own pace and repeat the lessons, worksheets or video as many times as you like.
- No! You’ll need a reliable internet connection, a computer or smartphone, and access to a web browser. That’s it!
- No. We do not provide a certificate. The beginners course is for practice only.
- The course may recommend textbooks or online resources, but they are typically optional. Many resources can be found for free or at a low cost online. You won’t be required to purchase expensive materials.
- This is a practice self study course and is self-paced and there is no teacher.
- To enroll, go HERE. The cost is $19.99 per month and the first 5 lessons are free!