A Moral Dilemma Discussion and Conversation Activity
The students are faced with a real moral dilemma, arising between two friends. There are comprehension questions that can be answered as written exercises or in small or large groups. There is a role-play, in which the students have to act out solutions to the problem. Other aspects of the problem are presented, and the students are asked to find solutions in small group work. Finally, the class is divided into two teams for a debate. An outline of the debate format is provided
- 3 student Pages, 1 Teachers guide pages
- 60 minute activity (+ -) group times vary greatly
- Adobe PDF format
- Download after purchase
About Our Activities & Exercises
Our Activities were developed and tested in the classroom over a 7 year period, and are in use all over the world. Countries that use our materials.
Learning English with Laughter has been in business since 1997, selling ESL textbooks, curriculum and activities to teachers all over the world.
- All handouts included. No preparation! Saves you hours and hours.
- Use this package over and over. Saves you time and money!
- Complete instructions for TEFL Teacher. Everything is explained and ready to go!
- Ready to use in the classroom. Walk into the classroom and use it today.
- Handy Adobe PDF format.
- Involves and engages students learning English
These highly motivating activities promote a relaxed atmosphere where the students become involved in the content and learn to think in English.
- English as a second language Students become so involved they forget they are learning.
- Students retain more of what they learn because they enjoy themselves
- Students absorb concepts directly, and remember what they have learned.
- Students leave class with positive feelings, and look forward to coming back!