Discussion ESL Activity for Beginners
3 fun beginners activities that drill and practice prepositions and the past tense
This package comprises three fun activities for beginners. In the first activity, they work in pairs, with activities that drill prepositions. The second activity drills the past tense. The students have a form to fill out for two other students. The third activity is also for practice in the past tense. Students are each given a role card and ask questions about the personality in the role card.
- 4 student Pages, 3 Teachers guide pages
- 30 minute activity (+ -) group times vary greatly
- Adobe PDF format
- Download after purchase
- All handouts included. No preparation! Saves you hours and hours.
- Use this package over and over. Saves you time and money!
- Complete instructions for TEFL Teacher. Everything is explained and ready to go!
- Ready to use in the classroom. Walk into the classroom and use it today.
- Handy Adobe PDF format.
- Involves and engages students learning English
These highly motivating activities promote a relaxed atmosphere where the students become involved in the content and learn to think in English.
- English as a second language Students become so involved they forget they are learning.
- Students retain more of what they learn because they enjoy themselves
- Students absorb concepts directly, and remember what they have learned.
- Students leave class with positive feelings, and look forward to coming back!