How Many/Some ESL Activity
Questions and picture cards corresponding for practicing SOME/ANY, and HOW MANY.
How Many/Some/Any Activity includes question cards for students and pictures of common objects.
- Some/Any Activity
- How Many Activity
bq: How many hamburgers do you have?
A: I have two hamburgers
bq: Do you have some cups?
A: No. I don’t have any cups .
About Our Activities
Our Activities were developed and tested in the classroom over a 7 year period, and are in use all over the world. Countries that use our materials.
Learning English with Laughter has been in business since 1997, selling ESL textbooks, curriculum and activities to teachers all over the world.
- All handouts included. No preparation! Saves you hours and hours.
- Use this package over and over. Saves you time and money!
- Complete instructions for TEFL Teacher. Everything is explained and ready to go!
- Ready to use in the classroom. Walk into the classroom and use it today.
- Handy Adobe PDF format.
- Involves and engages students learning English
These highly motivating activities promote a relaxed atmosphere where the students become involved in the content and learn to think in English.
- English as a second language Students become so involved they forget they are learning.
- Students retain more of what they learn because they enjoy themselves
- Students absorb concepts directly, and remember what they have learned.
- Students leave class with positive feelings, and look forward to coming back!