Mystery of the Stolen Funds
This series of speaking activities and exercises introduces 18 common idioms. While solving the mystery of, ‘Who Took the Company’s Funds,’ the students apply the idioms to real life situations.
- 13 Pages, (handouts and teacher instructions)
- 60 – 90 minutes (+ -) group times vary greatly
- Adobe PDF format
- Download after purchase
- All handouts included. No preparation! Saves you hours and hours.
- Use this package over and over. Saves you time and money!
- Complete instructions for TEFL Teacher. Everything is explained and ready to go!
- Ready to use in the classroom. Walk into the classroom and use it today.
- Handy Adobe PDF format.
- Involves and engages students learning English
These highly motivating activities promote a relaxed atmosphere where the students become involved in the content and learn to think in English.
- English as a second langauge Students become so involved they forget they are learning.
- Students retain more of what they learn because they enjoy themselves
- Students absorb concepts directly, and remember what they have learned.
- Students leave class with positive feelings, and look forward to coming back!