Murder on a Cruise! Solve the Mystery!
This Advanced ESL conversation activity will get your students moving around, talking and having fun — they won’t even realize they are learning and using english!
Summary: A romantic cruise on a luxury yacht ends in tragedy: the hostess is murdered. When the yacht reaches shore, special detectives Duval and Dorking are asked to solve the mystery. Duval points out that because the murder was committed at sea, the guilty person is still on board. Students are given the background of each of the people involved, and a list of clues the detectives found. They are asked to break into small groups and solve the mystery.
- All handouts included. No preparation! Saves you hours and hours.
- Use this package over and over. Saves you time and money!
- Complete instructions for TEFL Teacher. Everything is explained and ready to go!
- Ready to use in the classroom. Walk into the classroom and use it today.
- Handy Adobe PDF format.
- Involves and engages students learning English
These highly motivating activities promote a relaxed atmosphere where the students become involved in the content and learn to think in English.
- English as a second langauge Students become so involved they forget they are learning.
- Students retain more of what they learn because they enjoy themselves
- Students absorb concepts directly, and remember what they have learned.
- Students leave class with positive feelings, and look forward to coming back!