Students are given a picture and partial life story of 4 very interesting and unusual people. Students finish the story and discuss these unusual people using vocabulary provided.
- 4 student Pages, 1 Teachers guide pages
- 30 minute activity (+ -) group times vary greatly
- Adobe PDF format
- Download after purchase
- All handouts included. No preparation! Saves you hours and hours.
- Use this package over and over. Saves you time and money!
- Complete instructions for TEFL Teacher. Everything is explained and ready to go!
- Ready to use in the classroom. Walk into the classroom and use it today.
- Handy Adobe PDF format.
- Involves and engages students learning English
These highly motivating activities promote a relaxed atmosphere where the students become involved in the content and learn to think in English.
- English as a second langauge Students become so involved they forget they are learning.
- Students retain more of what they learn because they enjoy themselves
- Students absorb concepts directly, and remember what they have learned.
- Students leave class with positive feelings, and look forward to coming back!