ESL Mystery — The Lady who Knew Too Much
Mrs. Hillary Ashton-Smith was found dead in her living room by the cleaning lady.
Her husband, a wealthy importer-exporter, was in South America on a business trip.
Medical examination revealed that she had been dead since the night before, and that
she had died from arsenic poisoning. She had been drinking Scotch whiskey, which
had been poisoned with arsenic.
- 2 student Pages, 3 Teachers guide pages
- 90 minutes (+ -) group times vary greatly
- Adobe PDF format
About Our ESL Activities
Our Activities were developed and tested in the classroom over a 7 year period, and are in use all over the world. Countries that use our materials.
Learning English with Laughter has been in business since 1997, selling ESL textbooks, curriculum and activities to teachers all over the world.
- All handouts included. No preparation! Saves you hours and hours.
- Use this package over and over. Saves you time and money!
- Complete instructions for TEFL Teacher. Everything is explained and ready to go!
- Ready to use in the classroom. Walk into the classroom and use it today.
- Handy Adobe PDF format.
- Involves and engages students learning English
These highly motivating activities promote a relaxed atmosphere where the students become involved in the content and learn to think in English.
- English as a second language Students become so involved they forget they are learning.
- Students retain more of what they learn because they enjoy themselves
- Students absorb concepts directly, and remember what they have learned.
- Students leave class with positive feelings, and look forward to coming back!