The time is Christmas morning in the large house of the wealthy Lord and Lady Chudleigh in a small village in England. When the family woke up, Lord Chudleigh was found dead in his study, stabbed to death with a letter opener. A picture had been removed from the wall of the study, and behind it, to everyone’s surprise, was a small safe. The door of the safe was open and the safe was empty.
There are rumors that Lord Chudleigh possessed the famous Madipore Diamond, which was stolen from India during the Second World War. He had been an officer in the army in India. Although these rumors are persistent, no one has ever seen this diamond.
- 4 student Pages, 4 Teachers guide pages
- 2 X 30 minute sessions (+ -) group times vary greatly
AGE LEVEL: Teens and Adults
ENGLISH LEVEL: Intermediate
PARTICIPATION: Minimum 7 students
About Our ESL Activities
Our Activities were developed and tested in the classroom over a 7 year period, and are in use all over the world. Countries that use our materials.
Learning English with Laughter has been in business since 1997, selling ESL textbooks, curriculum and activities to teachers all over the world.
What our Customers Say:
Thanks a lot! I could download them, I have already used it several times in different classes it was FANTASTIC!!! Children like to learn English though games.
- All handouts included. No preparation! Saves you hours and hours.
- Use this package over and over. Saves you time and money!
- Complete instructions for TEFL Teacher. Everything is explained and ready to go!
- Ready to use in the classroom. Walk into the classroom and use it today.
- Handy Adobe PDF format.
- Involves and engages students learning English
These highly motivating activities promote a relaxed atmosphere where the students become involved in the content and learn to think in English.
- English as a second language Students become so involved they forget they are learning.
- Students retain more of what they learn because they enjoy themselves
- Students absorb concepts directly, and remember what they have learned.
- Students leave class with positive feelings, and look forward to coming back!